To strengthen the capacity of KEMSA to scale up KEMSA eMobile in the focus counties. Enhancement of the system and have the different modules available on an android platform. mHealth Kenya is to support in the training and capacity building for the KEMSA staff who would then train the counties on the ordering.
Improve on the comprehensive functionality of the system, scaling up to cover the county government structure and capacity building.
– Complete Evaluation of KeMSA eMobile
– KeMSA eMobile peer reviewed report
– Reduce turnaround time from ordering to delivery for health commodities consumption data for all 47 counties(mHealth Kenya supporting the PEPFAR focused counties)
– Improved database of consumption data for national and county health planning
– Improved efficiency through ordering, dispatch and delivery by eliminating paper ordering in all counties.
– Enhanced reporting procedure to stakeholders through e-Reporting including a mDashboard with high level report as needed by county and national level.
For any comments, feedback or inquiry, please fill the form below.