For a long time linkage to care and treatment provided to the key population (KP) has faced several challenges that have impacted both the efficacy of care and the accuracy of reporting. Several ministry of health (MOH) partners and CDC implementers support clinics have had challenges in patient follow up and tracking, brought about due to stigma around KP results in client using multiple identities to avoid being known and visitation to several clinics for treatment, resulting in incomplete care and data on patients. To help provide a remedy, there was a need to develop a platform for KP, to help in the unique Identification Management and Centralized Monitoring and Evaluation Data Collection portal.
Increase coverage to recruit more KPs and improve functionality to cover other KPs
– Uniquely identify KP clients from any partner’s centers.
– Real time reporting into the central server at NASCOP
– Capability of tracking & performing surveillance of KP to health facilities
– Quick response of linkage to care and treatment
– M&E Data based on specific tool over the lifetime of the treatment.
For any comments, feedback or inquiry, please fill the form below.